Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Answer H2

And the solution is Parkway Parade Giant cabinet number thirteen (highlight to reveal)

This is known as a Scytale clue.

Teams must wrap the loooong strip of paper around the green poles found outside Werner's Oven.

They will form a grid of letters which looks like this (from the mock version)
A....I....F...D...H...E...Y...F
V...S....I....E...P...A...G...C
B...T...C...D...A...P....I....A
N...H...E...F...R...A...A...B
U...I....G...H...K...R...N....I
M...R....I...J...W...A...T...N
B...T...K...L...A...D...M...E
E...E...N...O...Y...E...P...T
R...E...Q...R...S...T...U...V
W..N...X...Y

Reading from Top to Bottom of the bold letters, you get the answer.
The next Clue is hidden in the drawer of the cabinet (display set) for sale at Giant in Parkway parade.

No comments: