Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Answer H3

And the solution is KPC LIB(rary) (highlight to reveal)

This clue continues the music theme, and we want a clue based on song lyrics. All the words here rhyme with the lyrics of popular hymns.

Mrs. Doves, she kissed high Joe, bore!

(Jesus loves me this I know, for ... ... )

6th word 1st letter

Gracious sort break high plan, plead see torn, let be grand

(Precious Lord, take my hand, lead me on, let me stand)

1st word, 1st letter

Encasing lace vow heat a round,

(Amazing grace, how sweet the sound)

2nd word 4th letter

So bored I nod, ten try been bosom under.

(O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder)

2nd word 1st letter

See how by mission, go pod solve by fart!

(Be thou my vision, O Lord of my heart)

4th word 4th letter

Butt the bend he Jeff been greases, tall hour tins then briefs who wear

(What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear)

14th word, 1st letter

No comments: